Please register now for 2023 Myocarditis Foundation’s Family Meeting on October 6th & 7th
We know that October seems so far away, but sadly, it will be here before we know it.
There have been a number of exciting developments in the field of myocarditis research that will be shared by the most knowledgeable myocarditis and pericarditis cardiologists and researchers in the country who will also be attending the meeting. They will be there to help answer your questions and provide updates on exciting work being done.
Some comments from previous attendees to our meetings:
“We were pleasantly surprised by the intimacy and personal warmth of a medically-oriented event.”
“We really appreciated being together with this group of people who can all relate so well to our own trauma and journey.”
While we still need time to work on the particulars of the Meeting, we would like to share with you our tentative Agenda so that you better understand our meeting format and look forward to attending.
There is a room block for you to reserve a sleep room at the Hampton Inn Downtown Cleveland for the reduced rate of $209 plus tax. Click here to reserve your room online or call 1-800-HAMPTON. Code: Myocarditis Foundation.
We have some sponsorships that will help with the cost of the rooms if booked by September 5, 2023.
Also Please email [email protected] to register for the meeting.
Speakers: Dr. Leslie Cooper, Dr. Wilson Tang, Dr. Katelyn Bruno and others, pending
Friday October 6th. 5pm – 10pm. Hampton Inn Downtown
1460 East 9th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
- 5 pm Check-in and Welcome
- Meeting held in Ontario Meeting Room. 2nd Floor – Appetizers will be served duringCheck-in
- 6 pm Dinner begins
- 6:30 pm Myocarditis Foundation then and now, 2005 – 2023
- 7:30 pm Share your Myocarditis Story
- 8:45 pm Break
- 9 pm Candlelight Vigil, remembering those lost and honoring survivorsSaturday October 7th, 9am – 5pm
Cleveland Public Library. (900 feet walk, approx. 1-2 minutes from hotel) 325 Superior Avenue.
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
- 8:30 am Check-in 2nd Floor Learning Commons LSW – Garden Window Area
- 9 am – 12 pm Speakers (Cardiologists, Researchers, with Myocarditis Updates)
- 12 pm – 1 pm Lunch and Networking
- 1 pm – 3:30 pm Breakout SessionsSurvivors: Opportunity to ask questions related to living with myocarditis Families of Victims: Opportunity to ask questions related to myocarditis andsudden cardiac death, etc.
- 4 pm How You Can Help the Myocarditis Foundation
- 4:45 pm Closing RemarksEvening Event still in planning stage. We will share them when we have more information.The important thing is to reserve your spot and your sleep room as soon as possible!
Lobby / 1st floor