#GivingTuesday is today, the day when people around the world come together to celebrate generosity and make an impact!
#GivingTuesday is about ordinary people coming together to do extraordinary things and proving that we are stronger when we work together.
Myocarditis and Giant Cell Myocarditis are considered rare diseases, but that does not stop us from fighting against these diseases and looking for more resources that will lead to treatments and cures.
This year on #GivingTuesday, our goal is to expand our research and educational tools to help not only patients and their families, but physicians as well, to learn more about Myocarditis and Giant Cell Myocarditis.
Donations will help with education and research, including:
- Developing videos to educate physicians and shorten the time to diagnosis.
- Updating?and modernize our website to help visitors navigate easier through it to find the answers they are looking for about Myocarditis and Giant Cell Myocarditis.
- Funding more Research Grants to increase the understanding of these diseases that ware overlooked in standard research.
PLEASE DONATE TODAY!
Or mail a check to us at:
The Myocarditis Foundation
3518 Echo Mountain Drive
Kingwood, Texas? 77345-2030
There are many ways to get involved in #GivingTuesday
- Please share this with your friends, because together we are strong
- Double your donation by finding out if your employer will match your gift
- Make your gift a reoccurring donation to increase your impact
THANK YOU for your generosity!
Every gift we receive helps to save a life from myocarditis.
The Myocarditis Foundation is a 501c3 organization, committed to Education, Research, and Emotional Support of those who have been affected by Myocarditis and Giant Cell Myocarditis. Our singular Goal is to save lives.
Your gift is 100% Tax Deductible.