The Myocarditis Foundation is announcing the launch of their Tribute Cards! Tribute Cards are given for any reason that one might purchase a greeting card; however, it includes the acknowledgement of a donation made to the Myocarditis Foundation. Tribute Cards can be given for any reason including Memorial Cards, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations, Thank You, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or any other Holiday or Occasion.
Please consider sending a Myocarditis Tribute Card for your next significant holiday or occasion. Minimum Donations begin at $5.00 and are tax deductible. Please follow these simple steps to send a Tribute Card:
1. Please call or email Diane Aranson at 561-213-2775 or [email protected] with:
• Your name
• Your address
• Person and/or occasion you will be honoring
• Donation amount
2. The Tribute Card(s) will be mailed to you directly, at no cost
3. Make a donation to the Myocarditis Foundation by mail or online. If submitting a donation online, be sure to mention that it is for a tribute card. Checks can be made out to: The Myocarditis Foundation and mailed to:
800 Rockmead Drive, Suite 155
Kingwood, Texas 77339
4. Mail your Tribute Card to your friend, niece, nephew, aunt, uncle, sister, brother, mother, father…or whoever is celebrating a special occasion! They will be honored that they inspired you to make a donation to the Myocarditis Foundation and are helping to save lives!
Diane Aranson has been designated as Tribute Card chairperson for the foundation. Diane lost her son in 2013 to Giant Cell Myocarditis and her husband Joel is on the Myocarditis Foundation’s Board of Directors. She will mail out your Tribute Card and track all donations for the foundation. The Aranson’s will be donating all postage relating to the mailing of your Tribute Cards and the Myocarditis Foundation is supplying the Tribute Cards.
Contact Diane for more information. GET STARTED TOPDAY!!