It has been almost 6 years since we launched our Tribute Cards to support the Myocarditis Foundation.
The price of greeting cards has ballooned to extraordinarily high prices just to say “you care”, “thinking of you” or “Happy Birthday” to someone in your life, but our cards have remained at the affordable price of $5.00 each.
The money you spend on those cards can go to help the Myocarditis Foundation’s mission of: Education/Awareness, funding myocarditis specific research and providing emotional support for those affected by the disease.
Please consider utilizing our Tribute Cards for any person you would purchase a greeting card – including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations, Thank You’s, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or other holiday or occasion.
Please consider sending a Myocarditis Tribute Card for your next holiday or occasion. Minimum donations start at $5.00 per card and are tax deductible!
Follow these simple steps to send a Tribute Card:
- Please call or email Diane Aranson at (561) 213-2775 or [email protected] with:
* Your name
* Your address
* Person and/or occasion you will be honoring
* Donation amount
- The Tribute Card(s) will be mailed to you directly, at no cost
- Make a donation to the Myocarditis Foundation by mail or online. If submitting a donation online, be sure to mention that it is for a tribute card. Checks can be made out to The Myocarditis Foundation and mailed to:
3518 Echo Mountain Drive
Kingwood, Texas 77345
- Mail your Tribute Card to your friend, niece, nephew, aunt, uncle, sister, brother, mother, father…or whoever is celebrating a special occasion! They will be honored that they inspired you to make a donation the Myocarditis Foundation and are helping to save lives!
Diane Aranson has been designated as Tribute Card chairperson for the foundation. Diane lost her son in 2013 to Giant Cell Myocarditis and her husband, Joel, is on the Myocarditis Foundation’s Board of Directors. She will mail out your Tribute Card and track all donations for the foundation. The Aranson’s will be donating all postage relating to the mailing of your Tribute Cards and the Myocarditis Foundation is supplying the Tribute Cards.