The Myocarditis Foundation is having our 2nd Annual Gala Awareness and Fundraising Event and our 5th Annual Family Support Meeting in NYC on June 22 and June 23-24, 2017.
We are looking to make this our best ever of both of these and would love to show the world who we are on the Today Show since we will all be together for one or both of these events.
If you are looking to join us for either or both of these events, we would love to have you join us on the Today Show on Thursday June 22nd at 6:30 am with our Myocarditis Foundation Banner! Wear your Myocarditis hats, shirts, jackets, whatever you have to show that you are with the Myocarditis Foundation. We have an opportunity to get ourselves on National TV and spread the word about Myocarditis.
We hope that you will make this a special weekend…making something that was such a negative for so many into a positive event. Come in on Wednesday night; be there on Thursday morning at the Today Show, 30 Rockefeller Plaza at 6:30 am to raise awareness to the world about Myocarditis; enjoy the sites of the city until the Gala at 6 pm; participate in the Family Meeting on Friday; join us for a wonderful dinner at a David Boulud 5 Star restaurant Friday evening; then Breakfast and a private 2 hour sightseeing tour of NYC until 12 noon. You have the rest of the weekend in the city to visit museums or see a play on Broadway if you choose.
Please remember to register for all of the Foundation’s events with Gen@myocarditisfoundation.org or (281) 713-2962 as soon as possible.
For the Today Show, you need to go online to the Today Show, register as a visitor to their site and after that you will need to register for your visit. (June 22, 2017)
State that you will be with the Myocarditis Foundation group, and then you will be on their list and allowed to participate with us and be on National TV to share the word about Myocarditis.
Thank you! We hope to see you there!
Specific Instructions to sign up for the Today Show Tickets:
To sign up for the Today Show Tickets, each person needs to do it individually…here are the instructions:
- Go to: Todayshow.com
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on: Visit Today
- RSVP will come up and it will ask you when you are coming : June 22, 2017
- It will ask you for your name, email, birthdate, gender, zip code, and for a password
- NEXT, it will ask for a reason you will be there. Please click on: Large Group Visit
- When it asks for a little more information, you can write: Myocarditis is a rare disease and 3rd leading cause of Sudden death in children and young adults. We are here to raise awareness of the disease with our 2nd Annual Awareness Event/Fundraiser and our 5th Annual Family Meeting that helps those who have been affected by the disease.
Then you are registered!
Please come join us for a wonderful event filled weekend!